Tuesday 23 August 2011

A Little Acknowledgement....

This final (planned) blog post will basically be a statement to acknowledge the fact that as I have never studied glaciers before I had no information about them and as such all the information included in my blog can be found on the internet (therefore none of it is my own). Predominantly I used two great sites for the vast majority of my posts (links can be found below), as well as many others sites for photos, diagrams, videos, quizzes and general information. The two main links that I used are:


(Great for all aspects of glaciers and other geography topics)

http://www.glaciers.pdx.edu/Projects/LearnAboutGlaciers/MRNP/Basics00.html 
  
(Another great site, less variety of information than the first but great detail on certain aspects of glaciers and bright interesting diagrams)

No comments:

Post a Comment